Dudley Lamming, Ph.D.
- BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- PhD, Harvard University
- Postdoc, Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research
- Joined the UW-Madison Faculty in 2014.
Dr. Lamming is an Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at the UW-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health, and is a Research Health Scientist at William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital. Postdoctoral, Ph.D. students, M.D. students and undergraduates interested in pursuing research in the Lamming lab should contact Dr. Lamming directly at email@example.com.
Dr. Lamming is a member of the following centers and graduate training programs:
- Cell & Molecular Biology (CMB) Graduate Program
- Cellular and Molecular Pathology (CMP) Graduate Program
- Comparative Biomedical Sciences (CBMS) Graduate Program
- Endocrinology and Reproductive Physiology (ERP) Graduate Program
- Genetics Training Program
- Interdepartmental Graduate Program in Nutritional Sciences (IGPNS)
- Molecular & Cellular Pharmacology (MCP) Program
- Molecular & Environmental Toxicology Graduate Program
- UW Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center
- UW-Madison Institute on Aging